This is a quick video on some questions to ask and what to include in a service agreement before hiring a consultant to build a commercial carpet & tile cleaning website. –
Term, starting date and final completion date
– Penalty/Discount if completion date is not met
– Number of pages included
– Ownership including domain name/hosting
– Work progress, when will contractor provide updates on progress. Ex weekly, 2 weeks etc.
– Payment schedule, down payment and final payment terms
– Who is providing Text/Pictures
– IF contractor an acknowledgement they have the legal rights to use images/text
– Sign off contractor will not use any of work product created for future projects without consent
– Original Content. Acknowledgment images/text were not copied from previous clients or any other source.
– Contractor agrees not to advertise relationship or publicly display work without consent
– Confidentiality/Nondisclosure agreement
– Refund policy
– Onsite seo optimization – how many keywords and which ones
– Non-assignment or subcontractor use without consent