This is a quick video on some questions to ask and what to include in a service agreement before hiring a consultant to build a carpet & tile cleaning website.
Term, starting date and final completion date
- Penalty/Discount if completion date is not met
- Number of pages included
- Ownership including domain name/hosting
- Work progress, when will contractor provide updates on progress. Ex weekly, 2 weeks etc.
- Payment schedule, down payment and final payment terms
- Who is providing Text/Pictures
- IF contractor an acknowledgement they have the legal rights to use images/text
- Sign off contractor will not use any of work product created for future projects without consent
- Original Content. Acknowledgment images/text were not copied from previous clients or any other source.
- Contractor agrees not to advertise relationship or publicly display work without consent
- Confidentiality/Nondisclosure agreement
- Refund policy
- Onsite seo optimization – how many keywords and which ones
- Non-assignment or subcontractor use without consent
Method Clean Biz is an amazing sales & marketing platform for commercial cleaning, janitorial and commercial carpet cleaning services.
We provide a comprehensive solution to getting more high margin commercial accounts through software, sales letters, lead lists, brochures, email templates, landing pages and extensive training when needed.