Commercial Carpet Cleaning Production Rate Worksheet
Table and worksheet to help figure out commercial carpet cleaning production rates.
- Start with dimensions of the area to calculate sqr feet.
- Divide square feet by your production rate based on density of area.
- An example would be 400 sqr ft hour/ 800 sqr ft hour/1200 sqr ft hour.
- Then multiply by difficulty factor, examples would be multi-story, no water, late at night, etc.
- This will then equal total hours of job taking into account production rate and difficulty.