This is a quick video on building a commercial cleaning sales funnel and create follow up routines for your estimates. Over on the left is a graph to help visualize it.
Topics To Cover
- On the right we start with the Inspection process and asking prospects questions, Listening and taking notes.
- Value proposition is after listening to a prospects concerns coming up with some solutions they might value. Examples might be technical, service or referrals.
- Submit estimate
- Follow up directly #1, #2 and #3.
- Nurture, a nurture campaign is after you failed to close a deal directly you continue to stay in touch with longer term follow up that might include: phone calls, mail, email and videos.
- Won- follow up routine after you win a bid
- Lost- follow up after losing a bid
Method Clean Biz is an amazing sales & marketing platform for commercial cleaning, janitorial and commercial carpet cleaning services.
We provide a comprehensive solution to getting more high margin commercial accounts through software, sales letters, lead lists, brochures, email templates, landing pages and extensive training when needed.